Monday, January 6, 2014

Snapchat

I have to admit, of the many ridiculous apps on the iPhone, Snapchat has been an incredible source for entertainment, romance, and above all, repulsive selfies! Every day when I go on Instagram, or Facebook, or Twitter, I have the honor of viewing constant images that include perfectly positioned selfies to make sure that one's self looks as stunning as possible, duck faces like it's a farm house, and of course the always necessary tit pics. Needless to say, I get my fill of the selfie image genre. But what of Snapchat? What makes this app so different than the rest? It is the simplicity of the idea that Snapchat selfies are MEANT to be the ugliest, foulest, most repulsive representation of one's self as humanly possible. When I've seen enough beautiful people on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and all the rest of the social networking sites, I turn to Snapchat because I know, without a doubt, that I have the honor of coming home to horrific selfies from the people I care about! For those of you who treat Snapchat like any other social networking market for presenting images, I loathe you. Snapchat is for people to throw out all judgement of physical appearance, and to enjoy the love of disgusting photos of their friends, family, and lovers. So here's a message to all Snapchatters: Don't let this app fall prey to the world of beauty and sexiness! Keep on being ugly!

Every day is a new sandwich...


No comments:

Post a Comment