Sunday, January 12, 2014

Nostalgia

Nostalgia is an incredible powerful concept. In alliance with Sentimentality these two words bring upon the feeling of happiness, and even sadness at times. Today I posted a youtube video discussing the how-to behind an intermediate card trick. Said trick is known as the Cardini Change. It makes me chuckle because one of my first memories of learning card magic was watching a youtube tutorial on said Cardini Change. Now I'm the one posting the tutorial. It astounds me because I remember back then in specific detail where I was located in the room, what deck of cards I was holding, how sunny it was outside, and even the noise of the vacuum cleaner downstairs. That, coinciding with my new tutorial, gave me a very rewarding feeling. So I guess... Here's to Nostalgia!

Each day is a new sandwich...

The Cardini Change Tutorial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJoTWntxD7E

No comments:

Post a Comment